My name is Amanda and I’m married to the love of my life and a stay-at-home mom to the most amazing little man I could ever imagine. We currently live in Southwest Florida, but I’m originally from New Jersey. 13 years later Florida is definitely my home, I’ll pick sunshine over snow any day!
Photography is in my blood, and it’s something I’ve been passionate about for a long time. It’s always just been a hobby to me, but in the fall of 2011 I decided to take the plunge and make it something more. And I have to say it has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, I can seriously say I LOVE MY JOB! I have been so blessed with such supportive family and friends, because without them none of this would be possible.
I love capturing it all: belly bumps, love and sweet little faces! I’m learning new things and growing everyday. I try to have my camera clickin all the time to snap up those moments that I’ll never want to forget.
Random Facts About Me:
- I love peanut butter (straight out of the jar is the best!)
- I have a BS in marketing
- Totally in love with Modge Podge
- Shoes are my weakness
- Love the few weeks of chilly weather that we get here in Florida
- I could drink a skinny vanilla latte everyday from Starbucks
- I have a slight obsession with Instagram